Search This Blog

Friday, February 15, 2013

Good bye Misty! Admin changes at InfoStar

info_star-productions-dental-education

Departing Letter From Misty

It has been my pleasure to serve you for the past five years plus. I am confident that you have been pleased with my service as well.  I am writing to inform you that I will be leaving InfoStar at the end of this week.  I will be perusing new adventures in my personal life and will always hold my time here at InfoStar with my Dad and our terrific team dear to my heart.
With that said, please join me in welcoming Tracy as our newest team member. Tracy will be taking on the Administrative Assistant & Project Manager positions as of February 8th 2013. She will be overseeing all customer relation questions and InfoStar’s convention schedule.  Tracy brings several years of administrator experience to our growing team. We are very excited to have her. If you have any questions regarding your account, website, billing questions/concerns or our convention schedule please contact her directly at Tracy@InfoStarProductions.com
Allow me again to thank you for having the opportunity to work with all of you.  Please welcome the changes with great faith that you will always receive excellent service from our team here at InfoStar.
I wish you all the best in your future.
Warmest regards, Misty 

Warm Wishes for Misty

Thank you for all of your hard work (you’re probably tired of hearing that by now!!)  Best of luck.
Thanks, Patrick E.
Office Manager
_____________________
Dear Misty,
My husband and I have felt all along that you are a great asset to your Dad’s business.  I am sure the whole team there -as well as all InfoStar clients- will miss you and the support you have always given to the company.
That said, if you have some adventures in your personal life, go for it, girl!!  The old adage that life is short is certainly true, and those of us who start a new career or new life path mid-way through our lives, gain a new sense of purpose that can be incredibly revitalizing.  When all is said and done in life, the most important goal we can strive for is to be happy, healthy, and true to ourselves.
Khaled and I both wish you every happiness, Misty.  Your team will miss you, and so will we.  Hopefully, we will hear snippets from your Dad periodically about your “doings” along the path of life.  And if you find yourself in the Bay Area, stop in and say “Hi”!
All the Best!
Synneve Skeie, DDS   
_____________________
 
We will miss your exemplary service and your cheery personality.
Best of luck in your new adventures.
If you ever need a reference you can include me.
Dr. Phil Hirschorn, CEO
American Dental Offices, PLLC
_____________________
Sorry to see you leave Misty!! Thank you for all your help!
Tina L.
_____________________
Best of luck in your future endeavors, Misty!
Sonia P.
_____________________
Oh no!  You’re leaving before I even get to work with you?
Now my feelings are hurt!
But, I do like the part of the “new adventures”.
I wish you well.  Maybe someday you’ll be back!
Carl Trubschenck, DDS
 _____________________
 
Best of luck and thank you for all your help!
Jan W., Patient Coordinator
Pittsburgh Implant and Perio
 _____________________
 
Thank you for your message Misty – and thank you for all your great help with the American Dental account. Dr. Phil and I wish you all the best in the future endeavors – a very exciting time for you!!
Take care,
Elizabeth, CFO
American Dental, PPLC
_____________________
  
Sorry to hear you are leaving.  I enjoyed talking to you better than your father.  Just kidding, don’t tell him I said that.  Actually you can tell him that, and tell him I will see him next month at the Hinman.
Good luck, Steve
_____________________
It was an honor to work with you and I wish you the very best in your future endeavours!
THANK YOU! Big hug,
Sher
_____________________
Good luck on your new adventures. You and your dad have an amazing talent.
Dr. Stumpf
_____________________
Sorry to see you go ;)
Good luck in your new adventure !
Cordially, Julio
_____________________
God bless and have a blast in all your new adventures!
Cheers, Dr. H.
_____________________
Congratulations, Misty on your next adventure! We wish you the best.
Fondly, Stephanie T.
Washington Township Dental
_____________________
Hi Misty, We will miss you a lot… thanks for all your help
Dr. Parimal Kansagra
Smile Select Dental

(800) 889-4224
Marketing tools for the DENTAL PROFESSIONAL
infostar productions logo

No comments:

Post a Comment