Search This Blog

Friday, April 6, 2012

See what customers are saying about the SideKick: chair-side patient education program for dentist

Dr. Bryan Baker
Baker Dental Care
Kings Mountain, NC
InfoStar’s Sidekick chair-side patient education program is the easiest patient education program I have ever used.  It doesn’t just have movies, it has images, animation, and a ton of very useful features.  My patients like to see a quick visual image of my recommended procedure, and when it’s appropriate, I will show them optional procedures and then ask them which procedure they would prefer.  It’s amazing the results I get.  Showing the SideKick has helped my patients to have a better understanding that has resulted with them buying more.  It’s a simple as that.  They appreciate seeing a visual image and having me provide a quick explanation and it only takes a couple of minutes per patient.
The SideKick has just about every procedure I offer and with their new SideKick MPmulti-platform program I can add my own images to the program on the fly.  Every procedure comes with a written explanation that can be played audibly, printed along side of the image, or emailed along with the movie or image to a patient.  The cool part is I can change the text myself and with the new SideKick MP I will be able to translate that text into any one of 50 languages.  The new SideKick MP also works on tablets and smart phones.   The SideKick paid for itself in less than two weeks with the added revenue from procedures that my patients choose rather than the basic dentistry.


(800) 889-4224
Marketing tools for the DENTAL PROFESSIONAL
infostar productions logo

No comments:

Post a Comment